TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Syðra Skörðugil (a.k.a. Elvar Eylert Einarsson) is authorized travel agency according to Icelandic Tourist Board.
- The main workplace and address is: Syðra Skörðugil, 560 Varmahlíð, Iceland (Cord. 65.587061, -19.500527). ID number: 141172-3879.
- Syðra Skörðugil (We) focuses on good and reliable service. We operate under Icelandic law on consumer rights, privacy, e-commerce - and the Tourism Administration Act (www.ferdamalastofa.is/en/licences-legislation/tourism-administration-act).
- The customer agrees to these terms by signing „I agree to the terms & conditions“, when he does online booking through this webpage (www.sydraskordugil.is) or booking channels on ourbehalf.
Privacy & Payments
- All personal information is treated as confidence and never handed over to 3rd party.
- We use booking channels (e.g. www.bokun.is) and a secure online payment gateway Borgun (www.borgun.com).
- Information about credit cards are never stored on this webpage nor go through it.
- If you are booking for persons other than yourself, you warrant that you have the authority to do so.
- You need to be at least 18 years of age to be able to make a booking.
Delivery & Refund
- We take the fee of 20% if you cancel 7 days or less before the activity.
- You are considered to have the activity or the service delivered as soon as it begins.
- If you are not satisfied with our activity or our service you should inform us immediately and we will try to meet your request, if reasonable.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer and the group that he pays for, they have the knowledge and physical ability, where applicable, to use the activity or the service we provide.
(Elvar Eylert Einarsson)
Dated 29. July 2016