Winter adventures in Skagafjörður !
The farm Syðra-Skörðugil is a family farm. So when you come and visit us, you become one of the family. That means you are welcome to stay and be a part of our daily routine. You help us feeding the animals, help us with the horses and ride as we do. Elvar has alot of riding experience and is also a certified riding instructor.
What we want you to experience by visiting us, is our hospitality and friendship. We have many good horses for you to choose from, both four and five gaited so we are sure you will find a friend in one of them :) Private riding lessons are included so what you want to learn we will teach !
And if the weather is on our side you will experience the feeling to ride on ice ! Also you might get the change to see the Northern Lights since they often show up at this time of the year !!
We are very much looking forward to meet you and make new friends so join us now in 2018.
Max 6 riders in this tour so don´t miss out on this and book now at email@example.com
- 14-18th February 2018
- Good riding skills are needed
- Age limit is 18 years old
- Price 1600 EUR
- Transportation from and to Keflavík
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the tour
- Accommodation for 5 nights
- Riding equipments, saddle, bridles, helmet, raincoats
- All transportation during the riding tour
- Flights to and from Iceland
- Alcohol beverages
- Riding clothes: pants, boots, jacket, gloves and etc
Hrappur from Sauðárkrókur - Great pacer! Best time in 150 m pace race is 14.43 and 2nd fast in Iceland 2015.